Comment Form

*Fiscal Service's role in child-support enforcement is limited to operation of the Treasury Offset Program whereby, certain federal payments, including federal tax refunds, can be offset to collect delinquent child support obligations. You can seek assistance from your State child-support enforcement agency or from the Office of Child-Support Enforcement (OCSE) Exit the Fiscal Service Web site. Part of the Health and Human Services' Administration for Children and Families, OCSE assists State governments in operating and managing their child-support programs effectively and in conforming with federal requirements.

**Fiscal Service contracts private collection agencies to assist with the collection of delinquent debts owed to the United States Government. We are not a credit-counseling agency and cannot assist you with debt-related matters between private parties or with commercial enterprises or financial institutions.

Your Name:

Your E-Mail Address:

Phone Number:
(In case we need to contact you for additional information)

Please indicate the subject of your
comments or questions below:

Comment or Question:

(A copy of your submission will also be sent to you at the e-mail address you provided above.)

PLEASE NOTE: Your submission will not be encrypted. Fiscal Service recommends that you do not submit any personal information, such as your Social Security Number, via this form.

Comments and questions you send to us are kept only to assist with responding to similar questions. See our Web Site Privacy and Security Notice for information about what data we collect from visitors.

Return to Contacts Main Page

   Last Updated:  April 18, 2014