Internet Explorer 8 users: If you are experiencing issues opening and viewing files, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Media Player, follow the steps below to save and properly view the document(s).
- Right click on the file to view/save.
- Click "Save Target As..."
- A dialog save box will appear.
- Select a location to save the file, such as the Desktop.
- Click "Save".
- When the download is completed, click "Open" (if dialog box is displayed) or open the file from the saved location.
Files can also be viewed without issue using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.