Educational Videos and Fliers
Help federal benefit recipients understand how electronic payments like direct deposit and the Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card work, and why they must make the switch to electronic payments by March 1, 2013. Share the educational videos and fliers, and the campaign’s public service announcement with your customers or members.
- Social Media Tips - Post these simple messages to your social media sites.
- Internal Newsletter Copy - Publish an article for your staff.
- External Newsletter Copy - Publish an article for your customers or members.
Educational Videos – Link to these videos from your website, show them at presentations or play them in your lobby.
- Why is the U.S. Treasury requiring electronic federal benefit payments?
- How will I know my money has been deposited?
- How does direct deposit work?
- Are electronic payments safe?
- How can I use my Direct Express® card?
Educational Fliers – Display these fliers in your facility or hand them out at events.
- Why The Change?
- How Does Direct Deposit Work (bank)?
- How Does Direct Deposit Work (credit union)?
- Why Are Electronic Payments Safer Than Paper Checks?
- Keep Your Money Safe
- Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® Card How Can I Use It?
Public Service Announcement (PSA) – Link to the PSA from your website, show it at presentations or play it in your lobby.