GOALS II/IAS Factsheet
The Government On-Line Accounting Link Information Access System II (GOALS II/IAS) consists of the following applications.
These applications are accessed via the Internet.
WHAT ARE THE ENHANCED FEATURES?
- Improved technology
- Integrated applications
- Extensive on-line help
- Improved report appearance and printing capabilities
- Capability to download in four different formats (text, flat-file, CSV, and XML)
- Ability to view, print, or download up to 15 months of historical data
- No cost
- Faster data availability
WHAT ARE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS?
- Fast, high capacity Pentium or higher
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, or NT Operating Systems
- Access to the Internet
- Access to Netscape Navigator 4.75 or 4.76 or Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or 5.5
- Familiarity with the Internet
- Familiarity with the Windows environment
- Familiarity with their browser
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Each GOALS II user must complete and submit an Enterprise Security Access Administration System (ESAAS) request form.