Administrative Wage Garnishment (AWG)

  • PDF fileSF-329 - Administrative Wage Garnishment Form
    The Federal Agency issuing the Wage Garnishment Order is referred to as the "Creditor Agency." The Creditor Agency must complete this Administrative Wage Garnishment form and mail all parts (SF-329A, SF-329B, SF-329C, and SF-329D) of the form to the employer of the individual who owes a delinquent debt to the Federal Government.
    PDF fileSF-329 Instructions

  • PDF fileSF-329C - Wage Garnishment Worksheet
    Employers may use this form each pay period to calculate the Wage Garnishment Amount to be deducted from the debtor's disposable pay. Disposable pay includes, but is not limited to: salary, overtime, bonuses, commissions, sick leave and vacation pay. If section 2(a) of the Wage Garnishment Order specifies the dollar amount to be garnished, you do not need to use this form.
    Wage Garnishment Calculator

  • PDF fileSF-329E - Notice of Termination of Wage Garnishment Order
    Once a Wage Garnishment Order for an employee is terminated, the employer will discontinue deductions immediately upon receipt of the Notice. The Notice of Termination applies only to the Wage Garnishment Order issued by the Creditor Agency with the assigned Creditor Agency Tracking Number referenced in the Notice.
    PDF fileSF-329E Instructions

  • PDF fileHearing Request - Administrative Wage Garnishment
    If you received a Notice of Intent to Initiate Administrative Wage Garnishment from the Department of the Treasury, you may use this form to request a hearing. You may request a hearing if you believe that you do not owe the debt, disagree with the amount that the government claims you owe, or if the proposed garnishment would cause a financial hardship. Your request for a hearing must be in writing, signed, and delivered to the address on the notice. (The form is a fillable PDF that can be printed out and mailed.) For information about how to pay your debt and the administrative wage garnishment process, click here here.

Annual Debt Certification

  • PDF fileCalendar Year 2014 Annual Debt Certification Agreement for Federal Nontax Debts
    Annually, federal departments and agencies who refer eligible delinquent debt to the Treasury Offset Program (TOP) and the Cross-Servicing Program for collection must submit this signed agreement to cover collection activity for all participating programs for the upcoming calendar year. The agreement describes the facts to which an agency certifies at the time of referral and represents the agency's understanding of the requirements. The agreement was due by December 18, 2013. Designated agency debt management points of contact have received a link to this agreement. If you have not been contacted on behalf of your department or agency, please send an e-mail to

Authorization for Release of Information

Centralized Receivables Service (CRS) Pilot

  • PDF fileAgency Pre-Onboarding Questionnaire (102 kb)
    The Pre-Onboarding Questionnaire is used to gather specific program information from a Federal Program Agency to determine the viability of a particular program as a candidate for participation in the CRS pilot program. The form assists in documenting the current state of receivables management, and helps to assess the agency's/program's needs and objectives that may be resolved through the use of the CRS service.

  • PDF fileCRS Access Request Form (345 kb)
    This form is used to request access to the Centralized Receivables Service (CRS) system.

  • PDF fileAuthorization for Release of Information Form 14 (80 kb)
    The purpose of this form is to give a third party authorization to discuss client information.


  • PDF fileAgency Profile Form
    Provides DMS with basic information about an agency's debt program, and reflects the requirements set forth in the I TFM 4-4000.

  • PDF fileCertification of Electronic Debt Referral
    Agreement as to the method of certifying debts to Treasury's Cross-Servicing program.

  • PDF fileDebtor Dispute Form
    Used to dispute a debt owed to the Department of the Treasury.

  • PDF fileRecall Request
    Request for a debt to be returned to the creditor agency.

  • PDF fileClaims Collection Litigation Report (CCLR)
    Used to refer claims to the Department of Justice to obtain that Department's approval of any proposals to compromise the claims or to suspend or terminate agency collection activity.

  • Consumer and Commercial Debtor Financial Statements
    Submitted with supporting documentation to request a hearing regarding the terms of the repayment schedule.
    Consumer PDF file(English) | PDF file(Spanish)
    Commercial PDF file(English) | PDF file(Spanish)

Injured Spouse Claim and Allocation

   Last Updated:  March 25, 2014